Friday 21 October 2011

Finishing touches plus one more item:

Today I have altered the neckline on the jumper, so now it is not as wide and fits well on my shoulders (overall the jumper is still enormous though!). I have closed up the majority of the large holes.  And I have used wool to sew up parts that were not connected firmly due to me originally using  sewing thread.

Before:                               
                                                                             After:
                                                                         
                                                                            Before:
After:
                                                                  

Before amendments:
                                                                     Final jumper:

I have also sewn up the hem at the bottom of the dress and there was a whole on the side so I fixed this. 



I had a bit of the floral material left so I made a summer crop top which I am quite pleased with. Considering I did not follow a pattern or YouTube video I am happy with my little creation. 


                                              Shoulder bag in the left of the picture

No comments:

Post a Comment